JejaQTamu is a SIRIM visitor management system to manage visitor record by having automated an online visitor registration and tracking.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to use JejaQTamu:
1. Log in to the JejaQTamu portal.
2. Registration of new users.
3. Click on the New Visit button.
4. Register new visit information.
5. You will receive your registration email.
You need to register and log in on our main page.
If you do not have a social media account, you can log in to the portal via local login.
You will get registration email, please be present at the time you have chosen and enter through the SIRIM guard house.
No need to re -register, you just need to enter your IC No. in the JejaQTamu Application at the SIRIM guard house.